The focal point of my private practice is relationship:
- of clients with themselves — counseling and psychoanalytic psychotherapy
- in couples — personal difficulties of each partner, communication problems in the actual relationship and sexual issues
- in family — parents + children/teenagers therapy, separation, socialization and communication issues, including codependency and overprotection
My methods are
- Psychological Counseling
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Group Analysis
- Meditation and Mindfulness
The assistance is provided in Russian, English and Portuguese.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
+55(31)993251662 (WHATSAPP) / #REHABSHRINK (TELEGRAM)
1 SESSION (50 min) — $55,00.
Besides, I used to manage the Psychology Service Team for the Three Sisters Neuroclinic and deal with cognitively unimpaired patients, individually or in group, in the situations as follows:
- Spinal Fractures
- Multiple Sclerosis
- ICP (Infantile Cerebral Paralysis)
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Covid and surgery consequences
Another area is psychological assistance for family members of all the above patients, including the ones suffering from strokes, brain injuries, infections, minimally conscious state, as well as the parents of children with motor, emotional and cognitive disorders.
In this case my goal is to enable the caregivers
- to build functional relationships with clear roles and boundaries instead of overprotection and codependency
- provide friendly environment at home to prevent excessive stress and fatigue
- push responsibilities down and seek for help in order to get relieved
- express emotions in safe manner for themselves as well as for the family member seeking for care
- go on living normal life, without reducing to rehabilitation only and providing enough space for growth and development.
Therefore, I deal with
- depression, including self-harm and suicidal tendencies
- eating disorders
- anxiety, fears and phobias
- communication and relationship difficulties
- motivation and values
- behaviour control
- more severe mental disorders (supported by psychiatrist)
I work as a member of a multidisciplinary brigade consisting of the doctor, physical, occupational and speech therapists, neuropsychologist and nurse.